Take a Photo Tour of our Boston Hotel and Boston Things to do.
You are here
Boston Things to Do | Dine at Boston Restaurants
Many top Boston Restaurants are located near Boston Hotels like The Boston Park Plaza Hotel. No wonder dining out is a favorite Boston Thing to Do!
About Dining at Boston’s Finest Restaurants:
Dining out is a top Boston Thing to Do, and Boston Restaurants offer some of the best dining opportunities in the country. When you dine at Boston’s finest Restaurants you may be sitting in a spot where historic figures like Paul Revere once ate. Perhaps you will choose one of the city’s most critically acclaimed Restaurants. Of course “Boston’s Finest Restaurants” will mean something different to each person.
Maybe you want one of the fabulous lobster rolls available at a local joint like Sullivan’s in South Boston. Perhaps your taste is a little more refined and the well-respected o ya is a more appealing choice. You will also find Restaurants in Boston with a view such as The Top of Hub as well as many with historical significance like Jacob Wirth and Bell in Hand.
Guests at our Boston Hotel may find that they don’t even have to leave the Hotel grounds to find a great meal. The Boston Park Plaza Hotel has several restaurants, such as Off the Common and STRIP by Strega, right on the property.
Below are just a few of the many wonderful Boston Restaurant located near The Boston Park Plaza Hotel. You can also ask the Concierge at our Boston Hotel for more suggestions.
Location and Contact Information for Some of the Top Boston Restaurants:
- Off the Common: Our lobby restaurant is the perfect place to try a seasonal menu of high-quality, local-inspired cuisine while sipping on a carefully selected fine wine or specialty cocktail. Learn More >
- STRIP by Strega: Fuses together the look and feel of a sophisticated, uber-modern steakhouse with that of a sleek, high-end lounge. Learn More >
- Smith & Wollensky: Indulge your senses with the unique dining experience of our Boston Steakhouse. Located in a historic stone and brick “castle” built in 1891. Learn More >
- Au Bon Pain: Fresh Salads & Sandwich's for dining in or taking on the go. Learn More >
- Finale: We create sensational dessert experiences at Finale. Learn More >
- MJ O'Connor's: Eclectic Irish Food & Spirits. One of Boston's best Pubs and a 'must visit' destination. Learn More >