You are here
Boston Hotel Location | Boston Park Plaza Hotel Map
The Boston Park Plaza Hotel is located in the heart of Boston's historic Back Bay and is just steps from Boston's most popular attractions. Our Boston Hotel is located just 2 blocks from Newbury Street, known for its Designer Boutiques and 5 blocks from the upscale Prudential Center and Copley Place Mall, featuring more than 200 Shops and Boston Restaurants.
For the historian in you, Boston's Freedom Trail will lead you through Boston's Historical sites, stopping at Paul Revere's House, Old North Church, Old South Meeting House and many more. The New England Aquarium, Boston Museum of Fine Arts and the Boston Museum of Science are also all nearby.
During winter months, outdoor ice skating is a very popular Activity on the Frog Pond located in the Boston Common Park. During warmer months, join up with the many joggers and spectators who fill the paths alongside Boston's Charles River. Duck Tours can be arranged through our Concierge as well as trips to some of New England's most scenic beaches which are only a short drive away.
The following are directions to The Boston Park Plaza Hotel:
From the West:
Take the Massachusetts Turnpike (Rte. 90 East) into the city. Exit at Copley Square (22) and follow straight onto Stuart St. Follow to the 5th set of lights and turn left for The Boston Park Plaza Hotel - A Boston Hotel.
From the North:
Take Route I-93 South into Boston. Take the Storrow Drive - Exit 26 off of I-93. Follow Storrow Drive and exit left at the Back Bay/Copley Exit. At light
s, take left onto Beacon St, and then take an immediate right onto Arlington St. The Boston Park Plaza Hotel is the 2nd building on the left after the park.
From the South:
Follow I-93 North towards Boston. Take the Storrow Drive - Exit 26 off of I-93. Follow Storrow Drive and exit left at the Back Bay/Copley Exit. At lights, take left onto Beacon St., and then take an immediate right onto Arlington St. The Boston Park Plaza Hotel is the 2nd building on the left after the park.
From Logan Airport:
Follow signs to Sumner Tunnel/Boston. Take the ramp onto RT-1A S/William F McClellan Hwy. Merge north onto Interstate 93 and take the Storrow Drive - Exit 26. Follow Storrow Drive and exit left at Back Bay/Copley Exit. At lights, take left onto Beacon St, and then take an immediate right onto Arlington St. The Boston Park Plaza Hotel is the 2nd building on the left after the park.
From Logan Airport - You have 3 options when arriving at Logan International Airport:
- Airport Cab Service (meter rate)
- Boston 's Subway: The "T"- The Boston Park Plaza Hotel is located on Arlington Stop (Green Line) and Back Bay Stop (Orange Line)
- GO Boston Shuttle (available at an additional fee)
24-hour Taxi Service available at the Hotel's Main Entrance.
T Service - Subway:
The Hotel is 1 block from the Arlington T Stop off of the Green Line and 3 blocks from the Back Bay T Stop off of the Orange line.
The Boston Park Plaza Hotel offers Valet Parking for $48 per night. Valet Parking is located at the Columbus Avenue Entrance of our Boston Hotel.
Self Parking - Motor Mart Garage:
The Motor Mart Garage is located directly across the street from The Boston Park Plaza Hotel. It offers 24-hour access, visible security and a clean friendly environment.
The Boston Park Plaza Hotel is a short distance to Boston Shopping, Boston Events, Boston Restaurants, and Boston Attractions - here are just a few recommendations for you to consider for your visit to Boston:
- The Public Garden - Swan Boats - 1 block
- Hynes Convention Center - 1.0 miles/1.6 km
- Boston Freedom Trail - 2 blocks
- Museum of Science - 1.3 miles/2.0 km
- Newbury Street - 2 blocks
- Boston Children's Museum - 1.33 miles/2.14 km
- Frog Pond - 3 blocks
- New England Aquarium - 1.6 miles/2.57 km
- Cheers Bar - 0.1 miles/0.16 km
- BCEC - 1.64 miles/2.64 km
- Boston Duck Tours - 0.5 miles/0.8 km
- TD Garden - 1.65 miles/2.6 km
- State House - 0.5 miles/0.8 km
- Museum of Fine Arts - 1.78 miles/2.8 km
- Prudential Tower Skywalk - 0.5 miles/0.8 km
- North End (Paul Revere House) - 1.78 miles/2.8 km
- Boston Harbor Cruises - 0.5 miles/.8 km
- Fenway Park - 2.0 miles/3.2 km
- Downtown Crossing - 0.5 miles/0.8 km
- USS Constitution (Old Iron Sides) - 2.5 miles/4.0 km
- Charles River - 0.78 miles/1.25 km
- Bunker Hill Monument - 2.6 miles/4.2 km
- Faneuil Hall - Quincy Market - 1.0 miles/1.6 km
- Beaches - 4.6 miles/7.5 km