There is an ATM machine located in the lobby.
BELL DESK/LUGGAGE SERVICE
We’d be happy to assist you with your luggage.
Please call ext. 0
Check-out is at 11:00 a.m. Please contact the front desk if you wish to inquire about late check-out.
Express check out is available on the television.
Starbucks is open from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. Daily
Located in the lobby, the Concierge can assist you with restaurant reservations, theater tickets and sightseeing arrangements. Ext. 2617
LYNX FITNESS CLUB
Guests enjoy exclusive access to the Lynx Fitness Club, featuring Boston’s only Topgolf Swing Suite. The entrance is accessible on the lobby level.
DRY CLEANING & LAUNDRY
Laundry Service is provided daily, including same day service. Orders received before 8:30AM will be returned by 6:30PM. Simply place clothing in the bag provided, fill out the laundry slip and call Park Plaza
Services to request pick up.
FEDEX BUSINESS CENTER
We have a fully equipped business center on the mezzanine level that is open 24 hours a day and is accessible by guest room key. Please call ext. 2208.
FEDEX SHIPPING & RECEIVING
Monday – Friday 7:30AM to 6:00PM
Saturday 8:00AM to 12:00PM, Sunday closed.
Please call ext. 2211.
To connect to WiFi, please open your browser. If the connection does not happen immediately, make sure that your WiFi configuration is set to the Boston Park Plaza network. Once connected, your browser will be redirected to the log-in page where you can follow the on-screen instructions to connect.
Running maps are available from the hotel Concierge.
OFF THE COMMON
Visit our lobby restaurant and lounge for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
SMOKING AND VAPING
Smoking and vaping are not permitted by state law anywhere within the hotel including guest rooms, public areas and areas adjacent to the hotel. The hotel will charge a $250 cleaning fee for smoking in the guest rooms.
Taxis are available at the hotel entrance. The Concierge can assist with arranging airport shuttle transportation. The hotel is located one block from the MBTA Arlington Street Station (Green Line).
PHONES & DIALING
Local Calls start at $1.59 per call. Toll-Free Calls start at $2.00 per call. Directory Information Calls are billed at $2.50 per call. Direct Dial Long Distance Calls are billed at AT&T rates and are subject to a surcharge plus applicable taxes.
A red light on your phone means you have a voicemail. To access, dial 3. You will be asked for a voicemail password. Your personal password is the first four letters of your last name. For example: Smith = 7648. To access your voicemail from outside the hotel, call the hotel’s main number – 617.426.2000 and ask for your room number. Once the voicemail response begins, press your room number (add a seven before 3 digit room numbers), then #. You will then be asked for your password (the first four letters of your last name).
SAFETY TIPS FOR TRAVELERS
- When you’re traveling for business or pleasure, make sure you remember these safety tips provided by the American Hotel and Motel Association
- Don’t answer the door in a hotel or motel room without first verifying the identity of the person at the door. If the person claims to be an employee, call the front desk and ask if someone from their stay is supposed to have access to your room and for what purpose.
- When returning to your hotel late in the evening, use the main entrance of the hotel. Be observant and look around before entering
- Close the door securely whenever you are in your room and use all of the locking devices provided.
- Don’t draw attention to yourself by displaying large amounts of cash or expensive jewelry.
- Don’t invite strangers to your room.
- Don’t needlessly display guest room keys in public or carelessly leave them on restaurant tables, or other places where they can be easily stolen.
- Place all valuables in your guest room safe
- Check to see that any sliding glass doors or windows and any connecting room doors are locked.
- If you see any suspicious activity, please report your observations to the management
- Discretely carry a map and be familiar with the area you are visiting. Plan trips in advance.